Last updated: 06 March 2020
By accessing or using the Services you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you disagree with any part of the Policy then you may not access the Services.
“Personal Data” has the meaning given to it in the European Union (“EU”) data protection legislation and any other applicable data laws in any other relevant jurisdiction, and includes any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or
more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Collection of Personal Data
- Subject to your interaction with Iosiro, we may collect or receive Personal Data, such as: your name, telephone number, email address, and company information.
- Personal Data may be collected when you submit requests via the Website or a third-party provider such as a form builder, or send emails to us in the context of our relationship as an actual, or potential service provider to you.
- We may also obtain personal and/or company information, such as contact information, from third party business partners or our referral business partners.
- Information about your computer hardware and/or software may also be automatically collected by Iosiro on the Website. Such information may include: IP address, browser type, access times, domain names, and addresses of referring websites. This information does not identify individual users and is used by Iosiro to provide general statistics regarding the use of the Website as well as to sell and market our Services.
Use of Personal Data
- The Personal Data collected is used by Iosiro to operate the Website.
- Iosiro may use the Personal Data collected to inform you of additional products or services provided by Iosiro and its affiliates.
- Personal Data may be shared with third parties only as set out in this Policy.
- Iosiro does not and will not sell, rent, or lease customer lists to third parties.
- Personal Data may be shared with Iosiro affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers, and trusted partners for the purpose of: performing statistical analysis, providing customer support, sending you an email or post, and/or supporting our business and Services.
- All third parties are prohibited from using Personal Data except as required for providing a service to Iosiro, and all third parties are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- Iosiro will, without notice, disclose Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary: (i) in accordance with the law and/or legal process; (ii) to protect and defend the rights or property of Iosiro; and (iii) to protect the personal safety of Iosiro users, or the public.
- If required, you will be notified of any change in Iosiro’s use of Personal Data, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Data.
- Iosiro uses “cookies” on the Website to help personalise your experience.
- Iosiro automatically gathers certain information and stores it in log files. This includes: IP addresses, browser type, ISP, operating system, referring and exit pages, date and time stamps, and clickstream data.
- Iosiro evaluates the usage of the Website using automated devices and applications such as Google Analytics. Iosiro may also use other analytic means to evaluate and improve its Services, performance, and overall user experience. The automatically gathered information may be linked to Personal Data collected on the Website.
- Your web browser may automatically accept cookies, if your preference is to block cookies you may do so by editing your browser options. If you choose to disable cookies, some features and Services of the Website may not function correctly.
Security of Personal Data
- Iosiro follows generally accepted standards to protect Personal Data both during transmission and once received by Iosiro.
- Iosiro has in place measures to secure Personal Data from unauthorised access, use, and/or disclosure.
- Iosiro does not guarantee the absolute security of Personal Data transmitted over the internet or any other method of electronic storage.
Changes and Removal of Personal Data
- If you wish to correct, amend, delete, access, or limit the use or disclosure of your Personal Data please forward your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Iosiro will retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide the Services and/or as required for compliance with our legal obligations, to enforce our agreements, and/or to resolve disputes.
Links to Third Party Sites
- The Website may include links to third party websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Iosiro. Personal Data submitted to any of the third party sites will be governed by the privacy policies of the third party.
- Iosiro shall not be responsible for the privacy statements or any other content on any third party sites or other sites outside of the Website.
Rights of Data Subject
Iosiro shall, to the best of our ability, assist you to fulfill the requirements and deadlines in terms of applicable data protection laws, and with regard to the rights of the data subject as set out in the European Union (“EU”) data protection legislation and any other applicable data laws in any other relevant jurisdiction.
- The Policy may be amended from time to time in accordance with applicable data privacy and protection laws.
- Should the changes to this Policy materially affect the manner in which Iosiro handles Personal Data, Iosiro will notify you accordingly.
If you have any questions or queries regarding this Policy and Iosiro’s compliance thereto, please contact us at email@example.com.